Wednesday, November 17, 2010

End of Term Reflection

This term was great to say the least. I loved every minute of experimenting with new things and new forms of making art work. I loved the atmosphere and the sincere feeling that no one was going to judge my work. Every time I pass by my work "Mi vida" I am reminded about that, although I know some people might say something I am reassured by the fact that its up there and I got my thought across and that always makes me feel accomplished. Art Class is one way where I can express myself freely and share it with my peers, unlike in more "structured" classes like History, or French, & math. I am being honest and truly genuine about how I feel about art. I am grateful to have the chance to put my opinion out there and I am most definitely not ashamed of it, I love who I am and I know my convictions. Art has helped me in many ways ranging from, blossoming my artistic talent, to thinking back on the things I love and treasure and being able to talk about them and make artwork about it. So lastly, I want to thank my teacher because I have had an amazing first term in Art, and I can't wait to continue in the Winter. The only thing I hate about art.....is leaving, so not having it last term is going to be a struggle but I'll still be in here, don't worry.



Here are a couple more works of art!


 Positive
Negative

No comments:

Post a Comment