Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid-Term Reflection

At this point I really, really LOVE art. As I've said to my teacher before, Art is always the class that I look forward to coming to. I don't know what else to say because I really enjoy all the things we have experimented with. I really enjoy how my teacher is so helpful and how she is always happy and its just overall a great atmosphere. Im glad that I am lucky enough to be involved in this art class. Here are a few pictures of the work I've reflected on;






TITLE: MI VIDA; I made this because I am Christian, I am Mexican, and I love it. It is something that is so important to me. I love going to church, I love God and sharing that, this is why I chose to make this.














TITLE: Dancing Queen; I chose this theme after seeing a face in the accidental/purposely made object from one of our first projects. When I saw this I thought of it immediately and started acting on it. I saw the face of an Egyptian for some reason, like a queen or something and I loved it. Thats why I decided to make it.








This was one of my D.E.A.D drawings! I am satisfied with it and I love how it came out. I loved being able to experiment with shading and everything and it was just fun to get your hands a little dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment