Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Changing Still Life

Today during art we had a unusual experience. My teacher had a still life set up and had one object on it, she then asked us to draw it with charcoal and after a while she would start adding things on to the still life, sometimes dramatically changing the drawing or maybe just having to erase some lines. At the beginning I didn't really mind it at all but as we got towards the end it started getting more & more difficult to add and erase everything and keep up with the pace. Overall I can't say I hated it but I thought it was fallry difficult at times, but there is nothing better than a good challenge so although it was tough at times I did enjoy working with charcoal and seeing how easy it is to make mistakes with it and just even seeing how it can enhance a drawing like that. This was my Tuesday experience in D.E.A.D. Art class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment