Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pile of sticks

D.E.A.D. was today, so we came into the classroom and what do I see?
A pile of sticks. At the first sight of it I knew it was going to be a challenge. I looked at it and then we came together and talked about how to start and how we would be drawing from general to specific. We have been working on that skill for quite some time now and it was time to see how I could do it. I know that at first I was thinking to myself; "what? how do I even start? and I dont like the saying 'it has to be ugly before it gets better' I dont like it although it is true...." So I started looking at the pile and then just scribbling some lines on the paper, left to right up and down side to side. I feel okay I guess, it was definitely something new and a challenge but it was a good challenge I learned a way to make the illusion of things overlapping and it is a good skill to have so Im glad we learned how to.



Here is my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment