Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sketch Book, all that I've done!

While working on my sketchbook I think that myself personally I never like to fully let go of being a kid so when I make things I try to make things that make me happy and remind me of times where we didn't have to try as hard to fit into society and where being different is cool cause everybody was starting out by themselves. I think I've experimented with making different types of things in my sketch book one thing that I really enjoy using is pastels because of the beautiful colors that come out of making art when using it. Colors really attract me and that's why I really like using them. I also like using bright colors and also black, i like the two different extremes and how they compliment each other so perfectly even though they are so different. I've loved working in my sketchbook and I can't wait to continue working in it and seeing what new wacky and fun stuff I come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you keep working in it after the class has ended K!

    ReplyDelete