Thursday, September 9, 2010

First blog! from me....the blogger...

Who is an artist? What does an artist need to be productive and creative?

I really think that anyone can be an artist. I think of art as a wide variety of things and different talents, none quite the same. I love that no matter what your good at there is some type of art that you can relate to or even be great at. I think creativity can definitely be hard when our minds are blocked by every stressing thing out there these days, but when it comes down to it I think anyone can be productive and creative if they set their minds to it. Most importantly art should be something you can go to and you feel free and spontaneous and it's okay. There are no rules when it comes to art and that is one of the reasons I am sure that anyone can be an artist. From the moment when we are little, and try to imitate our older siblings masterpieces, from being an amazing painter in 11th grade we've all had the opportunity to be great at some form of art we just have to unlock the creative juices hidden within ourselves to truly discover that we are all artists.

1 comment: