Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Talk And Draw

Today in Art we had a fun activity, we had to sit on the inside of the desk and describe what we saw to our partners who could not turn around. I was the drawer first and I thought it was pretty easy. I thought that my partner had a pretty good idea of what she was describing and I just trusted what she would say and then try to draw it so that it would look that way. I love drawing even though I will admit I am not the best, that's why I thought it wasn't going to be so hard but after a while I was really tempted to just look, it made me feel unable to be in control and it kind of made me think a little more about how I was drawing what and how I was drawing it. The second task was the describer and that was just so hard for me! haha I thought I could do it but I realized I need to learn more words that describe what I see in my everyday life. Overall I liked the new experience of having to trust what my partner says and everything it was definitely different. Thumbs up from me Ms.Roberts!

No comments:

Post a Comment