Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Three Forms Drawing

Today in art class we had D.E.A.D. (drop everything and draw), because it is Tuesday. So we had different tools that we could use like charcoal, both white and black and then three different objects, a small paper cup, wood rectangle toy block, and a pine cone. Seeing the examples that she had placed on the board I was kind of not really sure of what to expect coming into the project. We gathered all of our supplies and I immediately started drawing. I tried really looking at key details so that my drawing would come out great. After getting started I am not going to lie I liked it, I liked it because I don't think of myself as the strongest drawer, but with the outcome I was pretty impressed with myself and the fact that asking for help really also helps. Overall I liked this drawing in comparison to the other one we did the other day with the still piece. I had fun exploring new things and that is why I mostly liked it. I got to know the inner drawer in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment